- High-power subwoofer with an 18-inch, low-frequency driver.
- Capable of reproducing deep bass as low as 35 Hz without distortion.
- Strong pillars installed in the cabinet ensure rigidity against the most powerful bass.
- Requires an active crossover to set the necessary frequency range (presets can be provided from Pioneer for combinations using the Pioneer XY-152, XY-122, XY-101 and XY-81).
- NL4 INPUT and LINK OUT connections as standard.
- Pole mount for quick set-up with other Pioneer products.
- Robust enclosure made from premium multi-laminate birch plywood.
Specification of SUBGOLD-15
|Enclosure Type||Single driver, reflex-loaded subwoofe|
|Frequency Response||35 Hz to 150 Hz|
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)||97 dB (half space)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Power Handling||1000 W RMS, 2000 W Program|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB cont., 133 dB peak (half space)|
|Driver Configuration||18 inch (460 mm) LF cone driver|
|Connectors||2 × Neutrik SpeakON™ NL4|
|Dimensions (W×H×D)||590 × 643 × 650 mm
(23.2 × 25.3 × 25.6-inch)
|Weight||52 kg (114.7 lbs)|
|Rigging and Hardware||4 × flush handles (2 left/2 right),
1 × M20 polemount socket for mid/high enclosures,
4 × rubber feet (bottom) and 4 ×mating recesses (top),
16 × M8 threaded points for 4 ×castors on rear
|Grille||Hex punched steel|
|Enclosure||18 mm (0.7-inch) birch plywood|
|Finish||Impact-resistant, Black semi-matt textured|
|Suggested Power Amplifier||Recommended : K10DSP
Minimum : K3DSP
|Accessories||polemount socket cover
(-W model only)